Saturday, September 13, 2008

Running out of Time!!! My Schedule for the Next 5 Weeks!

Spent tonight out with some friends from school and realized I'm really running out if time to see people before I leave, and as far as tonight goes, I may not see some of those people before I leave because of how busy I will be and I may not get the opportunity. So I thought that I would post my schedule for all to see so that if you are free and I am free and we can get together just hit me up and we can get lunch, dinner, drinks, coffee, whatever!!! And there are lots of people to say goodbye to so hopefully I can make time for everyone :)

Weekdays: All pretty much the same, I work 9 till 6 and get an hour for lunch and then I'm free after work most nights. Osnly weekdays at the moment that are off the table at the 18th and 19th of Sept.

Wednesdays is girls night at the house and we watch Bones & Project Runway and have a little wine as well, so if that sounds good to you than you can come on over (girls only obviously lol)

This weekend I'm pretty open, I do have more sorting out of my "stuff" to do but no big plans.

Sept 19th & 20th I will be going up to the Camarillo area to say my goodbyes to the people up there. I'm leaving noonish on Saturday and coming home Sunday evening

Sept 26th-28th Spending the weekend with TERRI in Fullerton. We will probably be taking a trip to DTF Friday or Saturday night with the roomies so if you want to come along let me know :)

Oct 3rd & 4th: This is the day before and the day of our big event at work that I'm in charge of.... so needless to say no fun for me those days :(

OCTOBER 10TH!!!!! This is a FRIDAY NIGHT and I will be having my "Going Away" party that night. Don't know what all the plans are but it will involve a awesome night of karaoke at Dirty Nellies in Costa Mesa around 9:30 pm. We'll be reserving a group of tables so their will be room for lots of people. The place is really awesome even if you don't like karaoke. It's an Irish pub and it will be a fun night I PROMISE you that!! If you can make it let me know.

Oct 11th & 12th. Pretty open and my last "free" weekend.

After that I'll be free to hang out until the 14th. I'll need all day on the 15th to pack and get organizes cause I will be leaving the next day!

So there you have it, my busy and ever growing schedule. If you want to get together before I leave let me know. If I don't call you to hang out PLEASE don't be offended there are just lots of people to see and it's best if you tell me when you are free and we can get together :) Email me if you do: carter.kat@gmail.com

No comments: