Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One month and counting

Today is September 16th, a month from today I will be on a plain bound for London. And weirdly enough one day from tomorrow, September 17th (MY BIRTHDAY), I'll be in Southampton starting a new life that I am so excited for! But with all this excitement comes stress and I haven't been doing anything about it! Bad I know!!!! So after having a headache (ok maybe a small migraine) for the past two days and no relief from any medication; I went home from work early, had a really good chat with Matt and tried to relax for the rest of the evening. While doing so I read up on how to deal with some of my stress (yeah for the internet). I took a nice long shower (baths aren't my thing), had some fruit, watched one of my favorite shows with Emily, and wrote out what i needed to do for work and for moving to get it out of my brain and onto paper where I can see it. If i write it down, see that it's something that needs to get done I'll worry about it less and do it sooner, instead of thinking about it and letting those thoughts keeping me up at night. I also need to remember as each day that goes by I can only do so much and to take everything and everyday one at a time.

Speaking of, time for some sleep!!

(TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!!! I totally suck for not calling you yesterday!