Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Long days that move quickly

This week marks 3 and a half weeks till I'll be on my way to the UK and it also begins the big final push at work for the big event we have in a week and half. So I'm at work more than normal this week and the days are long but I'm doing 5 things at once and following up on 8 different tasks so it makes the day go fast. They had 2nd interviews today for whoever is going to replace me. I wasn't part of round 2 but I was part of the first round of interviews and all the candidates were good, just some better than obviously. Whoever it is, I just hope they're trainable.

In more exciting news: I GET TO KEEP MY MACBOOK PRO! I have to pay my work for it but it's better than having to buy a new one and i like this one, even though it was my "work" computer I used it for everything.

My suitcases came today but I wasn't home so I'll hopefully get them tomorrow.

Other than that just feeling really tired from the long work days!!!

3 more weeks!!!!!

No comments: