Tuesday, September 9, 2008

my little silver car!

Just posted my car for sale on craigslist (search 2004 scion and you should find it). I'm so sad to have to sell my car. I know it's for something better, but I love my car! It was my first, and only, car. It took me to the beach on hot summer days when I still lived in Camarillo and it took me off to College (and back) 3 TIMES, each time with more and more stuff in it. It even left me with a nice little scar on the top of my head from the first time I moved into the dorms at CSUF. Talk about an excellent way to make a first impression!

Anyways, It's a good little car and I will miss it!

I've already had someone call me and I'm sure I'll get more calls in the upcoming days once I put the "For Sale" signs in the windows of the car. The person who called first was really weird though... don't want some weird/strange person to have my car... We'll see what happens!

No comments: