Thursday, September 4, 2008

Impatient!

UGH! I just want it to be Friday so I can buy stuff that I need!!! I'm a really impulsive person so when i think of something that needs to be done or want to do, I usually want to do it right then and there... but all the things I want or need to do cost money, which i won't have till Friday. There are other things that I could do like cleaning out my closet, getting rid of "stuff" and cleaning out my room... But none of that is fun so I'll put that off till later HAHA, like this weekend.

And all of my things on my "to-do" list are keeping up at night so it will be beneficial to my sleep pattern to get some of it done!

The word is pretty much out now and more and more people are hearing my news and giving me lots of support.

So far so GOOD!

No comments: