Monday, August 20, 2007

This is it

So today was like any normal monday morning. I got up, got ready and left for work... and on time I might add (i run late most days)... until I got out of the apartment compex to see a mass of cars outside the CSUF campus... Ah the first day of the Fall semester... and I don't have class!!! This made me very happy and I realized that this is it. No more class because I have to go and finish my degree... I have my degree and if I go back to school it will be just extra classes to expand upon what I already have. HOORAY!

I'm 7 months into my job and about to be put to the test in a month when it's time for our auction. I've leared a lot all ready, mainly what not to do... but a lot of what to do and I have lots of new ideas for my job that I just need to figure out.

But this is is... the real working world.... I see now why people have hobbies... I need to get some of those...

No comments: