Thursday, August 30, 2007

cold cold go away

So my cold is somewhat better. I was sent home yesterday at 3 by my boss and today I left at 3 again on my own accord cause i was burning up and the fact that it was 95 degrees outside didn't help much. I will be glad when the cold weather comes and our short but much needed winter arrives.

I took the kittens to the vet today. Neville needed his 2nd deworming shot and i took Greyback to visit the vet and the other people who work there since that is where we got him from. They were very excited to see him and greeted me with "We have another kitten if you want to look at it!" and though it was very cute i told them that two cats is just enough for Emily and I and our small apartment.

Work is going well... I count down the days till the 21st of sept everyday... and hope I don't freak out when it gets closer to the date. I bought personalized m&m's for the auction as table favors and was really excited cause it was the first time i had an idea and the board members didn't say "well what about this thing we've done for the past 5 years". Old people... god love them but they need to step outside of their comfort zone.

I'm determined to get rid of this cold by Friday for many reasons. I have a day off of work because the floors are getting waxed and we can't be there, my mom and Phillip (mom's fiance) are coming down to see my sister, Nicole and the baby and i want to not get him sick, and lastly it is Matt's (my best friend) first football game of the season and I want to have a good yelling voice for it.... i like to be loud at the games what can I say lol.

And i think that's if for now... gotta get up early for rotary. Whoever thought 7:15 was a good time to meet in the morning should have their head examined... ah well. gnight!

No comments: