Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sick...

After a year and a half of having nothing less than a sniffle... I've developed a full on cold! I went home early from work to try and get rid of it yesterday but despite my best efforts this cold is here to stay. But a guess one cold every year and a half isn't bad and it could be worse.

So lots of meds and vitiman C later I'm back at work and trying to see what i need to do for our auction that is less than a month away... eek! It will start to stress me out once we're a week or so away. Right in time for my birthday! Fantastic... well i'm only turning 24 so no big deal.

I spent Saturday with my sister and nicole and the new baby who is soooo big and cute and hopefully I will get to visit them more often now that they have the baby... even more a reason for my cold to go away.

Last night (even though I was sick) I got to hang out with Mel (BF from high school who lives in DC). She is visiting her family here in Cali and went to Disneyland for the day with her fiance and little sister. I don't get to see her that often so even though I should have been at home I went out and had dinner with the three of them.

Anything else???... nope.

No comments: