Friday, October 24, 2008

I stole this from Jackie!! Katology

*FOODOLOGY*

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Italian or Caesar from Panera!

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Bella Itallia in Southampton City Center (Have yet to find another fave)

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Pasta!!

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni and Italian Sausage

What do you like to put on your toast?
Strawberry jam


*TECHNOLOGY*

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A picture of Greyback (one of the cats emi and I had in Cali)

How many televisions are in your house?
No idea... there are 6 bedrooms but not everyone has a TV in their room.

What color cell phone do you have?
Black... and it slides. I love it!


*BIOLOGY*

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Teeth

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Boxes of my stuff that arrived yesterday

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yep. Jumped when coming down a set of stairs at my Mom's old house and hit my head on the landing of the stairs... knocked me out for a minute or so and hurt really bad!!


*BULLCRAPOLOGY*

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No I'm good on not knowing

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Something a little less common

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
Blah.. no thanks


*DUMBOLOGY*

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
2, one black and one brown

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
ummmmm. NEVER!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Awesome! and an Account Executive for a major Advertising Firm

Last person you talked to?
The lady at the Post Office

Last person you hugged?
Matt, before he left for work this morning


FAVORITOLOGY*

Season?
Autumn

Holiday?
Christmas & New Years

Day of the week?
Saturday

Month?
September & December

*CURRENTOLOGY*

Missing someone?
All my friends from back home!!

Mood?
content

Listening to?
the TV

Watching?
"Should I Worry About..." hosted by Richard Hammond from Top Gear

Worrying about?
When my other boxes will arrive


*RANDOMOLOGY*

First place you went this morning?
Shirley High Street to go to the bank

What can you not wait to do?
The "Going Ape" high ropes and zip line Tomorrow with Matt's cousins!

What's the last movie you saw?
"Burn After Reading" an hour and a half of my life I won't get back!

Do you smile often?
yeah most of the time

2 comments:

Emi said...

I knew your answer would be PASTA!!!
I'm gonna steal this and put it in my other blog geovegan.blogspot.com

Anonymous Me said...

Haha and how many flip-flops did you have before you moved?