Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's a fun Thursday morning. I've been up since 6:15 (actually hopped right out of bed) and headed off to Rotary like I do every Thursday. Today I was the "guest speaker" and I had 12 minutes to talk about myself and the things I've done in my life to introduce myself to the Club. I said I had 12 minutes... I too 20. Oops. I wasn't timing myself and I don't like to talk about myself but I guess I just got going and without anyone to tell me my time was up I ran my mouth till I was done. I felt really bad and the guy who was suppose to go after me has to go another time. Ah well.

Then this morning I get a call about a class that I need credit for to graduate only to find out that I have to go down to the school on my lunch break because THEY LOST THE PAPER WORK! Nice going CSUF. Good thing I keep all my ank transactions and emails cause I would be totally screwed if I hadn't. Such trouble for 3 stupid units.

At the moment I'm sitting at work... making flyers and wishing for my MacBook Pro to arrive... Any day now! Can't wait till we get everything in and the kids can start doing some great stuff with the equipment.

No comments: